- The Keep -masks are tested, reusable, and adhering to medical standards. These masks provide breathing protection, block and filter bacteria and viruses and are made from ecological PolyBiotech fabric.
- Used properly, the Keep -mask protects users from acquiring health conditions caused by airborne contaminants such as particles, aerosols, bacteria, and viruses. According to lab tests, the fabric in our masks filters 98.5% of bacteria and virus particles. This also helps prevent a sick person from infecting others.
- Keep products are designed for safety and usability and come with clear instructions.
- Keep fits tightly on your face and the product is available in three sizes: S/M and M/L for adults (44,90€), and Kids (34,90€). Most often S/M fits for women and M/L for men.
- Keep mask is non-allergic (tested and evaluated according to ISO 10993-1).
- The Keep -mask is CE-certified.
- Our product’s PolyBiotech fabric has been tested and meets the Type II class (UNI EN 14683) surgical mask requirements.
- Keep -mask is certified according to EU Directive 93/42.
- The filter and the mask is made of 100% biodegradable polyester, injected with nano-technology and fabricated of 100% recycled material that can be reused and washed repeatedly. PolyBiotech fabric was originally developed as an ecological solution for the fashion industry. In addition to its positive environmental characteristics, in lab tests, it was also found to be an excellent fabric for protective masks.
- With the reusable Keep -mask you protect the environment by reducing the large amount of waste created by disposable masks.
- The breathability of PolyBiotech material in Keep products corresponds to Class II surgical masks. Testing and evaluation of the breathability of medical masks is completed according to UNI EN 14683: 2019 standard. Our fabric’s breathability is at the same level as surgical masks with a Type IIR result. Tested by: Abich, Italy, a TÜV certified laboratory. https://www.abich.it
- Keep is designed and manufactured in Finland. It’s design is Nordic functional and timeless.
- Keep products can be hand or machine washed at 30 degrees celcius (86F), hereafter tumble dried for 1 minute or ironed at each side for 1 second at 100 degrees celcius (212F), or UV, sterilized, or in autoclave.
- A reusable mask is the more sustainable choice not only environmentally, but also economically. The price per use is significantly lower for the Keep mask, if compared to disposable options.
- THE STYLE OF THE MASK: Unlike in the picture, the new Keep -model of the mask is without the blue stripe in the middle. New pictures coming out soon.
- RETURN POLICY:
– You can only return a Keep Safe -mask if it is in it’s original packaging and the package is UNOPENED
– The Keep Safe -mask can be returned withing 14 days of receiving the porduct. Please email us at: email@example.com to notice us of your wish to return the product and send it by post to:
Actors Academy Finland, Pursimiehenkatu 26H, 00150 Helsinki
- In case you are interested to order a larger quantity or want to have a this product shipped abroad, please email us at office(a)actorsacademy.fi