If you are paying for someone else, please state the name of the student in the ‘Additional information’ field on the next page.
Please also read the Terms of Service carefully below before paying. By paying, you accept the Terms of Service & Cancellation Policy:
One Year Training, November 2020 – Terms of Service & Cancellation Policy (updated 12th October 2020)
- The Student applies to the training through an online application and a phone interview. After being accepted into the Training by the Actors Academy, the Student confirms their place in the Training by an email reply and by paying the deposit of 1500€ within the time given for the payment. In case the payment is not done in due time, Actors Academy has the right to pass the place to another student. The deposit is non-refundable. Payment methods offered include at the moment online bank transfers, credit card, mobile pay and Jousto payment services.
- The final amount, 5000€, of the Training fee is due 15th of October 2020. The Actors Academy will send a separate email reminder to the Student with the payment link at least three days prior to the payment due date.
- Terms for Student Cancellation:
A. Cancel before15th October 2020:
A.1) 5000€ will not be charged (deposit 1500€ is non-refundable)
A.2) Unless there is a waiting list, the Student has the option to pass their place / recommend a new participant to replace them in the Training. This is dependent on the new applicant being accepted into the training by the Actors Academy. If the applicant is accepted no extra deposit will be required but there will be a 100€ administration fee that will be charged to the original Student. The new participant will be charged the outstanding 5000€ for the training course. The final 5000€ payment from new student needs to be paid within one week of original student’s announcement to step out of the Training.
B. Cancel between15th October 2020 and two weeks before the Training starts:
B.1) Refund of 5000€ minus 500€ self-liability will only be granted if the student has an official medical certificate stating a clear reason or serious impediment that prevents them from participating in the training course and that the impediment has not been in the Student’s awareness prior to their original confirmation to the Training, otherwise no refunds will be granted (deposit 1500€ non-refundable).
B.2) Unless there is a waiting list, the Student has the option to pass their place / recommend a new participant to replace them in the Training. This is dependent on the new applicant being accepted by the Actors Academy. If the applicant is accepted there will be a 100€ administration fee that will be charged to the original Student. The new participant will be charged 6500€ for the Training. After the new student has paid the fee of 6500€, the Actors Academy will refund 6500€ to the original Student.
C. Cancel less than two weeks prior the beginningor after the start of the Training:
No refunds offered.
Actors Academy highly recommends the Student to make sure they have a solid insurance coverage to help them in such situation.
- If the Student has not paid the Training fee (5000€) by 15th of October 2020, and has not made a new payment agreement accepted by the Actors Academy within one week after the payment due date, the Student will automatically lose their place in the Training and the Actors Academy has the right to pass on the Student’s place to another student (deposit 1500€ non-refundable).
- The Student is required to stay absent from class in case they have any Covid related symptoms. They are required to follow the current government protocol on testing and quarantine rules before joining the class again.
- The Student’s absence from the Training modules or sessions due to illness, Covid related symptoms, work or other personal reasons do not authorize the Student to receive any form of refund or compensatory training.
- The Actors Academy is responsible for the Training to take place as planned, but the Actors Academy has the right to make changes that do not affect the value or wholeness of the Training as originally presented. In case the Training is partly cancelled by the organizer or governmental restrictions, (i.e. a teacher falling ill, being quarantined, social and travel restrictions etc.), the cancelled Training modules or parts will be offered on another date with an effort to fit every Students schedule. In case the new Training schedule is not possible for the Student, the Student is authorized to receive an equal amount of training on other workshops/training modules offered by the Actors Academy. There will be up to three offerings within one year from the first date the Student refuses to take part in, and in case none of the three options fit the Student, the Actors Academy is no longer responsible to offer compensatory training. In situations where physically live classes are not possible, they might be offered on an online platform instead. Online classes will be kept on a small scale, taking up to max. 10% of class hours.
- In case the Actors Academy finds the Student unsuitable / deemed unfit for the Training, Actors Academy has the right to ask the Student to discontinue in the Training at any stage of the Training and make the final decision regarding the matter. In such case, Actors Academy will refund a pro-rata tuition to the Student.
- The Student shall be responsible for maintaining and obtaining their own equipment and personal belongings, as well as the Student is responsible for their own safety during attendance of the training sessions. The Actors Academy recommends the Student for checking that their accident, health and other insurances are valid and up to date.
- The Actors Academy’s responsibility is to ensure the accessibility and safety of the training spaces.
- The details and dates of the Actors Academy One Year Training, November 2020 are found here.